Light Beer Selection - 10 bottles & 4 cans
Fourteen Lighter Beers just waiting to jump into a glass and join the party. Golden and pale ales feature here.
The Selection Consists Of:
Milk Street Brewery:
- 2 x Funky Monkey - 4% (English Pale Ale, 330ml Can)
Award winning Fruity Refreshing Ale with hints of Citrus.
- 2 x Taiheke - 4.3% (IPA, 330ml Can)
Pale Ale, New Zeland wheat pale ale with citrus & tropical fruit.
Front Row Brewery:
- Lohag, Hoppy Pale Ale, (3.8%, 500ml Bottle)
A blend of four hops, easy drinking.
- Sinbin, Happy Golden Ale, (4.2%, 500ml Bottle)
Sinfully hoppy, golden ale brewed with new world hops.
- 99, (4.4%, 500ml Bottle) - Punchy Pale Ale
A pale ale that packs a punch Willie John himself would have been proud of.
- Collapsed, (5.6%, 500ml Bottle) - IPA
An IPA that is packed with the finest English hops. Read the label carefully, otherwise by the time you realise it's not a session beer you may be collapsed!
- Centurion Pale Ale - 3.9% (Pale Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A light refreshing ale with zingy zesty fruit flavours. A crisp and dry ale with a hoppy finis
- Barbarian Bitter - 4.1% (Golden Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A traditional English ale, golden amber in colour with notes of caramel. Smooth and well balanced, an easy drinking ale.
- Saxon Red Ale - 4.5% (Red Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A moreish, smooth malty ale packed full of warm fruit flavours, with a subtle hint of spice on the finish.
- Goldrush (500ml Bottle, 5.6%) a Belgian style golden pale ale brewed with Abbaye yeast and subtly flavoured with English hops
- Summer (500ml Bottle, 3.6%) a refreshing, sessionable, pale ale hopped with Pacific Gem.
- Redsmith IPA (500ml Bottle, 4.5%) a copper-coloured balanced IPA with Centennial and Cascade hops.
* We reserve the right to amend the contents of the selection subject to availability.