Mega Mix Selection - 8 bottles & 8 cans
Drop back to the 80s but not with your beer. How about eight bottles and eight cans to keep you going and jiving to the tunes from your Walkman, I mean streaming...
This is the current selection. 8 Different bottles and 8 Different Cans!
The Selection Consists Of:
- 2 x New World Odyssey, 4.1% - Blonde
Brewed with classic Pilsner ingredients this is an ale for lager lovers or a lager for ale lovers! Rated 99/100 from Rate beer.
- 2 x Local Motive, 3.9% - Session IPA
Traditional British session beer turbo-charged with Mosaic dry hops. Easy drinking yet full flavoured Session IPA.
- Roll With It - 4.4%
A new world take on a classic European pilsner, light, refreshing, crisp and perfectly balanced with citrusy New Zealand hops. Go on give it a try…..just roll with it !
Tyne Bank Brewery:
- Rhubarb & Custard (5%) - Pale Ale
- Silver Dollar (4.9%)
A hoppy American Pale Ale
- Strawberries & Cream (3.8%)
This is a light pale ale with a refreshing mango twist.
- Freedom Amber - 4.7% (Lager, 330ml Bottle)
This darker rye lager displays both distinctive malt and hop characteristics.
Cara and crystal malt feature whilst a healthy dose of rye adds fullness and a hint of spice to the body of the beer.
American hops provide a refreshing bitterness to balance the malt and an aroma that complements the rounded sensation the lager delivers.
Four weeks maturation blends the component elements to deliver smooth drinking satisfaction.
- Freedom Four British Lager - 4.0% (Lager, 330ml Bottle)
A light pale lager reflecting all the brewing values and beliefs of Freedom.
Four ingredients producing an inherently British lager conditioned for a minimum of four weeks resulting in a refreshing beer delivering both flavour and satisfaction.
- Bollington Best - 4.2% (Golden Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A delightfully hoppy bitter. Clean & Crisp with a light golden colour and refreshing bitter after taste. Champion Beer of Cheshire 2009
Bronze in Best Bitter category Champion Beer of Britain 2011
- Dinner Ale - 4.3% (Copper Coloured Traditional Bitter, 500ml Bottle)
Deep copper coloured beer with a fresh slightly fruity nose, a traditional style bitter with a dry hoppy finish.
Allergens: All our beer contain Barley, Wheat and Oats.
- JP Pure - (330 ml Alc: 4%, Malt: Lager, Wheat, Vienna, Munich; Hops: First Gold, Sovereign)
Brewed using the finest organic British ingredients to create a clean, crisp and well balanced lager. Dry hopped using classic British Sovereign hops for a wonderfully complex aroma.
"You can really taste the quality and flavour of the organic ingredients in this clean, crisp sessionable lager with a truly British character."
- Wyldehouse (4.8%) A hazy, hoppy, rustic pale ale hopped with Centennial, Cascade and Citra.
- Wit (4%) Belgian Wheat Beer traditionally spiced with orange peel and crushed coriander seeds.
- Moonlight Stout (330ml Bottle, 4.5%) a silky smooth stout with chocolate notes and a bitter hop finish.