Home Beer Delivery - Order Beer Online Delivered To Your Door
Twelve beers carefully selected for you and delivered to your door.
The current selection includes:
- Bollington Best - 4.2% (Golden Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A delightfully hoppy bitter. Clean & Crisp with a light golden colour and refreshing bitter after taste. Champion Beer of Cheshire 2009
Bronze in Best Bitter category Champion Beer of Britain 2011
- Dinner Ale - 4.3% (Copper Coloured Traditional Bitter, 500ml Bottle)
Deep copper coloured beer with a fresh slightly fruity nose, a traditional style bitter with a dry hoppy finish.
Allergens: All our beer contain Barley, Wheat and Oats.
- Local Motive, 3.9% - Session IPA
Traditional British session beer turbo-charged with Mosaic dry hops. Easy drinking yet full flavoured Session IPA.
- New World Odyssey, 4.1% - Blonde
Brewed with classic Pilsner ingredients this is an ale for lager lovers or a lager for ale lovers! Rated 99/100 from Rate beer.
Tyne Bank Brewery:
- Strawberries & Cream (3.8%)
This is a light pale ale with a refreshing twist.
- Rhubarb & Custard (5%) - Pale Ale
A naturally hazy oatmeal pale ale brewed with fresh yorkshire rhubarb, madagascan vanilla and lactose. A real british delight.
- Freedom Pale Ale - 4.2% (Pale Ale)
A dry pale ale that derives its colour and body from cara malt and notably an inclusion of rye.
This dryness is complemented by an assertive bitterness originating from an addition of English Admiral hops.
Hop aroma, distinctive but not overpowering, draws bold inspiration from New Zealand and is augmented by a subtle addition of American hops.
- Freedom Four British Lager - 4.0% (Lager, 330ml Bottle)
A light pale lager reflecting all the brewing values and beliefs of Freedom.
Four ingredients producing an inherently British lager conditioned for a minimum of four weeks resulting in a refreshing beer delivering both flavour and satisfaction.
- Freedom Pils - 4.4% (Pilsner, 330ml Bottle)
An up to date twist on classic pilsner styles.
With a golden colour and subtle bitterness balancing the malt body, this beer demonstrates a distinctive citrus aroma from European and American hop varieties.
Care and dedication in the brewing process combined with four weeks maturation enhances the drinkability of this modern beer.
- Wyldehouse (4.8%) A hazy, hoppy, rustic pale ale hopped with Centennial, Cascade and Citra.
- Wit (4%) Belgian Wheat Beer traditionally spiced with orange peel and crushed coriander seeds.
- Moonlight Stout (4.5%) a silky smooth stout with chocolate notes and a bitter hop finish.
* We reserve the right to amend the contents of the selection subject to availability. However in this selection we will aim to maintain 12 beers from a mixture of breweries.