Fathers Day Special
Father’s day is fast approaching in the UK (its’s on the 21st June this year) the decisions as to what that perfect gift for the occasion will soon need to be made.
We've amended our popular selections to also include some additional options and treats including snacks and additional
The normal Selection Consists Of Twelve beers carefully selected for you and delivered to your door.
Thank you so much for your support for our independent business, in this selection we've brought together a range of beers from interdependent breweries across the UK and one that brews in the UK and New Zealand too!
The current selection includes:
Bollington Brewery (Cheshire):
- Long Hop - 3.9% (500ml Bottle)
Pale lager style bitter with fruity refreshing hops, former summer special brewed for cricket lovers now a permanent beer.
Buxton Brewery (Derbyshire):
- Kellerbier (4.5%) - Pilsner (330ml can) - Our edition of the timeless German style of beer, brewed to celebrate the opening of Cellar Bar.
- Gatekeeper (4.1%) - Porter (330ml can) - deep, dark porter to evoke a sense of mystery. Challenge the Gatekeeper.
Dynamite Brewery (Cornwall):
- GOLD RUSH 4% – Crisp Golden Ale – 500ml bottle
Our flagship ale, this classic and refreshing beer is very sessionable and has a smooth finish.
- KENNAL VALE PALE 4.3% – Hoppy Pale Ale – 500ml bottle
Fresh and easy drinking, with lemon and peach flavours.
- TNT IPA 4.8% – American Style IPA – 500ml bottle
Hop and pine notes on the nose, with a light amber hue and a peach and grapefruit taste.
- Freedom Pale Ale - 4.2% (Pale Ale, 330ml bottle)
A dry pale ale that derives its colour and body from cara malt and notably an inclusion of rye.
This dryness is complemented by an assertive bitterness originating from an addition of English Admiral hops.
Hop aroma, distinctive but not overpowering, draws bold inspiration from New Zealand and is augmented by a subtle addition of American hops.
- Freedom Pils - 4.4% (Pilsner, 330ml Bottle)
An up to date twist on classic pilsner styles.
With a golden colour and subtle bitterness balancing the malt body, this beer demonstrates a distinctive citrus aroma from European and American hop varieties.
Care and dedication in the brewing process combined with four weeks maturation enhances the drinkability of this modern beer.
Stonehouse Brewery (Shropshire):
- Station Bitter 3.9%, 500ml bottle
- Cambrian Gold 4.2%, 500ml bottle
Tyne Bank Brewery (Northumberland):
- Summer Breeze (4.9%) (330ml can)
A hoppy American Pale Ale.
Yeastie Boys (UK and New Zealand!):
- Big Mouth (4.4%) (Pale Ale, 330ml can)
A light and easy drinker bursting with juicy sun-kissed South Pacific hops. Like an Antipodean summer in a pint glass. Bigmouth is an extra pale, unfiltered, hoppy session ale with a bold tropical and white wine notes from the Nelson-grown New Zealand hops. A luscious mouthfeel, from the wheat and oats, carries the hop flavour across the palate before easing out with a dry (rather than bitter) moreish finish. A refreshing beer that's as at home at the beach or in the shower, as it is with canaps or at the dinner table.
In addition to this you can also upgrade to the special treat pack which includes 4 additional beers and some snacks too!
* We reserve the right to amend the contents of the selection subject to availability. However in this selection we will aim to maintain 12 beers from a mixture of breweries. Photo shown is for illustration purposes only, please see description for details as some contents may be cans or bottles in accordance with availability and current selection.