Fathers Day Selection - 10 bottles & 4 cans
Father’s day is fast approaching in the UK (its’s on the 16th June this year) the decisions as to what that perfect gift for the occasion will soon need to be made.
For this special occasion we've gone a step further to include an extra 2 beers and even made it an an extra awesome price.
The Selection Consists of ten bottles and four cans carefully chosen to celebrate. We've kept things simple so you can concentrate on other areas such as sorting the card, making a brew or singing a song..
- 2 x Freedom Pale Ale - 4.2% (Pale Ale, 330ml Bottle)
A dry pale ale that derives its colour and body from cara malt and notably an inclusion of rye.
This dryness is complemented by an assertive bitterness originating from an addition of English Admiral hops.
Hop aroma, distinctive but not overpowering, draws bold inspiration from New Zealand and is augmented by a subtle addition of American hops.
- 2 x JP British Standard - (330ml, Alc: 5%, Malt: Pale, Cara, Choco Hops: Target, Fuggles, East Kent)
Exceptionally satisfying premium lager brewed with barley and hops grown exclusively in Britain.
Setting the new standard. JP British Standard
"This is a premium lager with lot of flavour and depth coming from three classic British malts, with a quintesssentially British aroma."
- 2 x JP Pure - (330 ml Alc: 4%, Malt: Lager, Wheat, Vienna, Munich; Hops: First Gold, Sovereign)
Brewed using the finest organic British ingredients to create a clean, crisp and well balanced lager. Dry hopped using classic British Sovereign hops for a wonderfully complex aroma.
"You can really taste the quality and flavour of the organic ingredients in this clean, crisp sessionable lager with a truly British character."
- Serious Matmos (500ml Bottle,6.4%) a dark Belgian dubbel style beer with subtle smoked and roast flavours from beechwood smoked malt.
- Serious Goldrush (330ml Bottle,5.6%) a Belgian style golden pale ale brewed with an Abbaye yeast and subtly flavoured with English hops.
- Bollington White Nancy - 3.6% (Pale Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A pale coloured Best Bitter with lots of body and good fruity taste but not overly sweet.
Silver overall and Gold in Best Bitter at Sheffield Steel City Beer Festival
- Front Row Lohag - 3.8% (Hoppy Pale Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A blend of four hops, easy drinking.
- 4 x Vamp - 5% (Fruit Ale, 330ml can)
Sink your teeth into this alluring amber ale. Overflowing with tropical fruit flavours and blended with Blood Orange for a deliciously sweet citrus bite.
* We reserve the right to amend the contents of the selection subject to availability.