Light Beer Selection - 10 bottles & 4 cans
Fourteen Lighter Beers just waiting to jump into a glass and join the party. Golden and pale ales feature here.
The Selection Consists Of:
- Bollington Best - 4.2% (Golden Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A delightfully hoppy bitter. Clean & Crisp with a light golden colour and refreshing bitter after taste. Champion Beer of Cheshire 2009
Bronze in Best Bitter category Champion Beer of Britain 2011
- White Nancy - 3.6% (Pale Ale, 500ml Bottle)
A pale coloured Best Bitter with lots of body and good fruity taste but not overly sweet.
Silver overall and Gold in Best Bitter at Sheffield Steel City Beer Festival
- Freedom Pale Ale - 4.2% (Pale Ale, 330ml Bottle)
A dry pale ale that derives its colour and body from cara malt and notably an inclusion of rye. This dryness is complemented by an assertive bitterness originating from an addition of English Admiral hops.
- Freedom Organic Helles - 4.8% (Lager, 330ml Bottle)
A reflection of the Munich Helles style. A pale balanced lager that uses a clean malt canvas to showcase Hallertau Tradition hops.
This full bodied beer displays infinite subtlety in delivering a range of delicate flavours. Being organic and vegan it represents both premium quality and choice to the discerning drinker.
- 2 x JP Pure - (330 ml Alc: 4%, Malt: Lager, Wheat, Vienna, Munich; Hops: First Gold, Sovereign)
Brewed using the finest organic British ingredients to create a clean, crisp and well balanced lager. Dry hopped using classic British Sovereign hops for a wonderfully complex aroma.
"You can really taste the quality and flavour of the organic ingredients in this clean, crisp sessionable lager with a truly British character."
- 2 x Goldrush (330ml Bottle, 5.6%) a Belgian style golden pale ale brewed with Abbaye yeast and subtly flavoured with English hops
- Wit (500ml bottle, 4%) Belgian Wheat Beer traditionally spiced with orange peel and crushed coriander seeds.
- Wyldehouse (500ml bottle, 4.8%) A hazy, hoppy, rustic pale ale hopped with Centennial, Cascade and Citra.
- Roll With It (330ml can 4.4%) is a Pilsner from The Kiln Brewery,
- Silver Dollar (4.9%) a hoppy American Pale Ale from Tyne Bank Brewery
- Mango IPA (4.1%) a light pale ale with a refreshing twist, also from Tyne Bank Brewery.
- Local Motive (3.9%) from Fallen Brewing. (Traditional British session beer turbo-charged with Mosaic dry hops. Easy drinking yet full flavoured Session IPA.)
* We reserve the right to amend the contents of the selection subject to availability.