Order.Beer - Order Beer Online Delivered To Your Door
Twelve beers carefully selected for you and delivered to your door.
Thank you so much for your support for our independent business, in this selection we've brought together a range of beers from interdependent breweries across the UK and one that brews in the UK and New Zealand too!
The current selection includes:
Beartown Brewery (Cheshire):
PEACH MELBEAR (4.4%, 330ml bottle)
A juicy south Carolina style peach and elderflower pale beer.
WOJTEK (5.5%, 330ml bottle) - Blonde / Golden Ale
Deep golden dry finish of citrus fruit and juniper berry.
Dynamite Brewery (Cornwall):
GOLD RUSH – Crisp Golden Ale – (4%, 500ml bottle)
Their flagship ale, this classic and refreshing beer is very sessionable and has a smooth finish. Refreshing, classic, crisp and complex beer, which will hopefully have you searching for more.
- BLACK CHARGE – Oatmeal Stout – (4%, 500ml bottle)
This stout has a smooth, creamy mouthfeel, with a sweet finish and a well-balanced malty body.
Fallen Brewery (Scotland):
- Local Motive, 3.9% - Session IPA, 330ml can
Traditional British session beer turbo-charged with Mosaic dry hops. Easy drinking yet full flavoured Session IPA.
- New World Odyssey , 4.1% - Blonde Ale, 330ml can
Rated 99/100 from Rate beer. A fantastic Scottish Ale that goes down a treat. A refreshing, easy drinking beer with a fruity aroma and slightly spicy citrusy flavour.
- Freedom Pale Ale - 4.2% (Pale Ale, 330ml bottle)
A dry pale ale that derives its colour and body from cara malt and notably an inclusion of rye.
This dryness is complemented by an assertive bitterness originating from an addition of English Admiral hops.
Hop aroma, distinctive but not overpowering, draws bold inspiration from New Zealand and is augmented by a subtle addition of American hops.
- Freedom Pils - 4.4% (Pilsner, 330ml Bottle)
An up to date twist on classic pilsner styles.
With a golden colour and subtle bitterness balancing the malt body, this beer demonstrates a distinctive citrus aroma from European and American hop varieties.
Care and dedication in the brewing process combined with four weeks maturation enhances the drinkability of this modern beer.
Twisted Wheel Brewery (Manchester):
We are so excited to be bringing you these new beers, fresh off the line and from a relatively new Manchester brewery with big plans, it's unlikely you have seen these before and we got our hands on them as soon as they arrived. Your taste buds really are in for a treat.
- Sunday Sessions Session Pale (3.8%, 440ml can)
- Speed Wobble Session IPA (4.7%, 440ml can)
Yeastie Boys (UK and New Zealand!):
- Big Mouth (4.4%) (Pale Ale, 330ml can)
- White Noise (4.4%, 330ml) Wheat Beer
In addition to this you can also upgrade to the special treat pack which includes 4 additional beers and some snacks too!
* We reserve the right to amend the contents of the selection subject to availability. However in this selection we will aim to maintain 12 beers from a mixture of breweries. Photo shown is for illustration purposes only, please see description for details as some contents may be cans or bottles in accordance with availability and current selection.