Why do people love beer and coffee?
People like the way coffee and alcohol make them feel, that is one of the main reasons they drink it – not particularly the taste. So, whether you prefer a cappuccino or a diet coke may actual depend on how it makes you feel. After all we are all individual in our likes and dislikes. Our concentration today is on why we love beer and coffee so we have collated the top three reasons for each:
Top 3 reasons we love beer:
- It makes us feel good – Beer consumption gives you a buzz, a warm and uplifting feeling. The taste of beer releases a chemical into the brain which makes people want to drink more. The beer taste alone without any effect from alcohol can trigger the production of dopamine in the brain.
- It’s a taste sensation – The bitter taste of beer is obviously not for everyone, but there are so many different types and flavours out there that you are bound to find one that you can taking a liking too.
- It’s both historical and cultural – Beer has been made and drunk throughout history, starting with ancient farmers. Ancient Egyptians were the first to document the brew process of beer on papyrus. By taking part in the consumption of beer you are carrying on an historical learned tradition. Culturally, many countries and cities have their own beer specialties. The drinking of your favourite beer and sharing it with others gives a sense of community, social camaraderie and identity.
Three ways to enjoy the love of beer from Order.Beer:
Twelve beers carefully selected for you and delivered to your door.
Nirvana Brewery's beers are also Vegan friendly, they do not use any chemicals, isinglass or lactose to artificially enhance their beers.
Not only are they low in alcohol, vegan friendly but they are low in calories too.
Our awarding winning and unique Order.Beer Triangular Tube is an Ideal Gift for others or for you.
Top 3 reasons we love coffee:
- The aroma and taste – the smell of freshly brewed coffee is hard to beat. It is one of the top smells that create a homely experience and great for the senses when selling a house. It contains molecules for almost every attractive scent including sweet, smoky, fruity. The bitterness is not everybody’s ‘cup of coffee’ but for some people the taste falls under classical conditioning of behaviours and you learn the association between the taste and smell stimuli.
- It provides energy – Through the caffeine injection present in the coffee is gives one a quick uplift to start the day or a refuel to motor on with tasks in hand. As caffeine as a central nervous system stimulant people usually drink it to feel more alert and energetic
- It is both sociable and conversational – Under normal way of life pre-pandemic visits to coffee shops, dates and meeting for coffee was a strong and growing trend. A way of bringing people together.
Have you considered a virtual cuppa?
Bring family and friends together over a virtual coffee meet up. Order your coffee beans or ground from Order.Beer and send them direct to any UK home in the post. Set a date for a zoom or similar and catch up over a virtual cuppa online.
This is no ordinary coffee, this is single origin 100% Colombian coffee from a family farm in Colombia
Share the beer and coffee love with friends and family and find ways to do through at order.beer